Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hadi and my cucu

Raja Petra Kamarudin
Thu | Oct 25, 07 | 4:48:04 pm MYT

Dato' Seri Haji Abdul Hadi Awang, the President of the Islamic Party of Malaysia (PAS) who I usually refer to as Tok Guru, was in Manchester (UK) on Sunday and he took the opportunity to visit my newly-born grandson.


ImageRaja Daniel Petra was born around Hari Raya and is Marina's and my third grandchild.

We are expecting our fourth in a couple of month's time so I hope I am able to 'stay free' at least until then.

That would give us three boys and one girl so expect the girl to be spoilt rotten. I suppose five children and four grandchildren is not too bad, and all this from one wife mind you.

That's my son, Raja Shahril, with Tok Guru and little Raja Daniel Petra. - malaysia-today.net

No comments: